Submit Guest Post
Submit Guest post – Guidelines for MostTrustedCompany
Note: Kindly read carefully to get approval for your guest post. We have rewrote the rules in May 2018. A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail.
- Credit: MTC (Most Trusted Company) respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Images+Videos: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Flickr or any other suitable platform to find lively and related images and videos.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from MTC (Most Trusted Company).
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
- Cost Per Post: 8$
Contribute your post to Most Trusted Company
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
Email Us Your Content On: firstname.lastname@example.org with following:
Sub: Guest posting at “MostTrustedCompany”
In body mentioned the Suggested titles and outline.
Will there be any backlink to a website, let me know that as well.
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from “MostTrustedCompany” dashboard.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at “MostTrustedCompany”, do let us know via the contact form.